Old 20-12-2010, 09:02 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
csd csd is offline

Default North Dakota Bonsai Enthusaists?

On Dec 20, 12:06*am, Damo Gets wrote:
Are there any people in this newsgroup from North Dakota? *I'm trying to
figure out if there would be any use to me putting a bonsai/gardening
enthusaist group in a BBS that is going to have a local node in North Dakota
but I'm not really sure just yet. *Please let me know if you're interested or
know of people in this region that might be.

Thnx.

-Damon Getsmanhttp://bismaninfo.hopto.org/

I don't know about North Dakota, but there are some in South Dakota,
notably Andy Smith, in Deadwood. There is Jerry Meislik, next door in
Whitefish, MT. I suggest you go to the Internet Bonsai Club. I don't
have the URL handy, but you can Google it easily.
Iris