Old 21-12-2010, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Environment credit cards

In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 12/21/2010 10:05 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Dan wrote:

You have credit cards... WOW!
I thought credit cards went the way of the Dodo bird, just like the small
banks. Shirly, I mean surely, you mean Debit cards

Mostly it's the impoverished poor schnucks who use debit cards... they
can't qualify for credit because they already owe more than they will
ever repay... everytime at a checkout it's the schmuck with the debit
card who has to put stuff back because mid month they already blew
their entire wad, typically on scratch-off lotto, cigs, and brewski.
Just yesterday a frumpy broad dragging two rug rats and one infant in
a carrier had to decide between Pampers, a case of Coors and two packs
of Kools, she put back the Pampers.

You forgot to mention that this happens after they use up all their food
stamps

I didn't realize that four days before Christmas was "mock the poor day".
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw