Old 22-12-2010, 02:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan L[_2_] Dan L[_2_] is offline

Default OT Environment credit cards

Frank wrote:
On 12/21/2010 10:17 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Lemme guess... Billy Goat has never been gainfully employed, has never
contributed one iota to society, is a total loser... I know this from
its verbosity... all show, no go.

No, I believe he's an employed chemist. Please don't hold his attitude
against us retired chemists

Actually spending years in academia getting degrees, makes most chemists
quite liberal. I was one until I started working in the real world but
with most it is a matter of faith.

I have a degree in computer science, retired and extremely liberal. Those
that have science degrees tend to be liberal. Those that have university
degrees generally are liberal. Smart people tend to have university
degrees. Therefore smart people are liberal

Scientist tend to deal in facts, not faith! Those that are not smart tends
to deal in faith. Those that do not have all the facts or knowledge has
faith in the hope that things will turn out ok. Most often things do turn
out ok and they praise themselves for having intelligence rather than being
just plain lucky.

However, even when one has the knowledge and the experience, things can
still go wrong... Last night I set my timer wrong and burned my coconut
macaroons