Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Cannibul

Default 75 or 90 for planted?

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:43:54 -0800, "Dustin"
wrote:

Im planning on doing a Co2 setup, yes. If so, what types of lighting would
I need. I would like 3 watts per gallon - or close to it. That is alot of
watts, but should I go with ahsupply's compact florescent, or just the
regular 4 or 6 ft shop type florescent?

Im excited haha

Thanks Everyone for your input

I would go with AH Supply kits. The 96 watt kits would fit just
fine on this tank. Say four kits for 384 watts, that would give you
over three watts per gallon, and that is a HUGE amount of light for a
large tank. Many large tanks only run about two watts per gallon.