Old 22-12-2010, 05:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default OT Environment credit cards (Dan)

I don't even have a high school diploma but I think I do have a bit of
common sense. I try to treat others the way I would want to be treated.
There is just no excuse at all for being rude to other people! I either
ignore this type of person or avoid them when possible. Both solutions
are very easy in a discuss group. I just don't respond to their posts
as they seem to feed off of any response OR once I know who they are, I
just don't even bother reading any of their posts.

Wishing you all a Happy and Safe holiday season

Rich