Old 22-12-2010, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default OT Environment credit cards (Dan)

EVP MAN wrote:
I don't even have a high school diploma but I think I do have a bit of
common sense. I try to treat others the way I would want to be
treated. There is just no excuse at all for being rude to other
people! I either ignore this type of person or avoid them when
possible. Both solutions are very easy in a discuss group. I just
don't respond to their posts as they seem to feed off of any response
OR once I know who they are, I just don't even bother reading any of
their posts.

I know, I know, but there are times when you have stepped over enough dog
turds that you feel the need to hose the footpath, that is to say to the
lurkers that this is not the standard of the group. Of course nobody
appointed me the chief hoser. Should I have wrong though objectors should
add their voice to Brooklyn's and show it is the standard of the group.

Wishing you all a Happy and Safe holiday season

Rich

And to you too.

David