Old 23-12-2010, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Merry Christmas from NZ!

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
I haven't been getting my NG updates much, so I thought I'd make sure I got
my Merry Christmas in well before time.

It is now 9:42 PM on the 23rd (21:42 in old money) and apart from the
torrential rain, gales, and bush fires all has been well.

We are in Akaroa, which is a peninsula just outside Christchurch on the
South Island.

Ah Akaroa, fond memories, we visited in October this year, had lunch at
Bulley Hayes? lovely views over French Bay? Or have my many memories of
South Island become fuddled already?

Merry Christmas to all.

Mike