Old 24-12-2010, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Am I the only one who hates Christmas?

"stuart noble" wrote in message
On 24/12/2010 13:26, Baz wrote:
I never go to church to worship God.
I have never attended a church wedding.
My children have not been christened.
I have been trapped in a Tesco car park for 3 hours yesterday getting
essentials due to christmas shoppers.

When will this nightmare end?

How many of you get married in church with Gods blessing but never
actually
go to church afterwards?

Most of you.

How many of you have been Christened or have had your child Christened?
and
actually been back to church to say thanks in that special way that the
vicar does?

Not many of you.

These are my thoughts and welcome or not, the truth.
Baz

When your thoughts become "the truth", you're as bad as they are. Time to
put on a silly hat and start waving incense about.

Xmas is a civic duty without which the economy would collapse,

and have you seen what the FTSE has ended up at ?????????????

Have a Happy Holiday

Mike

"It's only three months after all." Is that all? It seems longer ;-)