Old 24-12-2010, 05:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Dec 24 here hope yours is bright

Big changes this year smorgasbord over my eldest not here in over 40
years. Eldest son calling a few times for particulars concerning the
glogg. Everything falling into place as my daughter lives 3 miles away.
Whole family and theirs will be there. Rumor has it my second daughters
friend will ask for her hand. ))

Glogg

1 qt Dry Red Wine
1 qt Port Wine
1 Cup raisins
3 T Orange Peel
3 Cardamon seeds crushed
9 whole cloves
1 stick cinnamon
1 1/2 cup Aquavit
1 Cup sugar
1 Cup Almonds
Rest 13 hours
3 whole figs

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"Always tell the truth and you don't have to remember anything."
--Mark Twain.