Old 24-12-2010, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Am I the only one who hates Christmas?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:27:08 +0000 (GMT), wrote:

In article ,
Baz wrote:
I never go to church to worship God.
I have never attended a church wedding.
My children have not been christened.
I have been trapped in a Tesco car park for 3 hours yesterday getting
essentials due to christmas shoppers.

When will this nightmare end?

I recommend that you do what I do - celebrate the feast of the midwinter
solistice - Christmas is just a relabelling of an ancient festival :-)

The really objectionable thing is Tesco.

How many once went Xmas shopping in Tesco and vowed never to go there
again.

I have never ever been to Tesco for christmas shopping, or much other
shopping either!

Alan

--

Martin