Old 25-12-2010, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Merry Christmas. Don't forget the bird's water

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Hope you are fairing better than those in Sandown Isle of Wight area and
around us. Burst Water Main pipe somewhere in the area and either no water
or very low pressure :-))

Plan 'B' now in operation. We have low pressure but at least some water :-))

Best Wishes all

Don't forget the bird's water. Ours is freezing hard and I am having to
break the surface on a regular basis.

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.