Old 25-12-2010, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default Am I the only one who hates Christmas?

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:26:35 GMT, Baz wrote:

snipped

These are my thoughts and welcome or not, the truth.

Agreed - this thread has really cheered me up. I thought I was the only
person who hates Christmas - it would seem I'm not ! :-)

Yep - today is the most miserable day of the year. Everything I normally do
and enjoy suddenly stops and people spend their time doing things they
wouldn't contemplate doing at other times of the year. Why ?? Funny this
country of ours :-(
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton