Old 26-12-2010, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Am I the only one who hates Christmas?

harry wrote in
:

The answer is simple. You do your shopping a week early and don't go
near the place around Christmas. Can't understand these people who
leave it all to the last minute. Are they stupid or just got short
memories?

Unfortunatly it's not that simple, at least not this year as milk(even
uht), bread etc.and even petrol/diesel have been very hard to get due to
the snow, so we have had to take any opportunity to get these items.
The day I was trapped in the Tesco car park I was getting these articles as
we were simply desperate for petrol.
Our shopping does not alter for Christmas otherwise I WOULD do it early,
but yes I take your point.

Baz