Old 26-12-2010, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Merry Christmas. Don't forget the bird's water

"Pete" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
I am sumwot suprized that i am beeing piked up four my mistaiks. I thort
it woz a wel none fact that i am knot as perfekt az otherz on this syt.
it haz sertanly been poynted out by otherz meny a tym.

O god, hoever he or shee iz, pleez maik me prefekt lyk the otherz on this
syt so i kan kontinu to post heer.

Imke

{too lait to wish merri kristmas, so happi nu yeer}

Best wishes for the new year to you as well, and two everybody here (
including Sacha ).

Pete (almost perfection) Stockdale
www.thecanalshop.com

Apostrophes are a problem I know. I was thinking of having a Cafe and was
going to call it 'Aposrtrophe' but I didn't know where to put it ;-)

(Had an email from a regular urgler, 'Am I taking the pee?' ME???????? Would
I ever? ;-) )

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.