Old 26-12-2010, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default Am I the only one who hates Christmas?

In message , Baz
wrote

Unfortunatly it's not that simple, at least not this year as milk(even
uht),

I purchased a "box"[1] of UHT fully skimmed milk cartons in mid November
knowing that once the media report only 3 more shopping weeks to
Christmas much the general population go potty and buy 3 or 4 times more
than they need or can use.

A box at a time is my usual purchase of UHT milk throughout the rest of
the year.
--
Alan