Old 26-12-2010, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Richard Brooks Richard Brooks is offline

Default Merry Christmas. Don't forget the bird's water

'Mike' said the following on 26/12/2010 08:23:
I am sumwot suprized that i am beeing piked up four my mistaiks. I thort it
woz a wel none fact that i am knot as perfekt az otherz on this syt. it haz
sertanly been poynted out by otherz meny a tym.

O god, hoever he or shee iz, pleez maik me prefekt lyk the otherz on this
syt so i kan kontinu to post heer.

Imke

{too lait to wish merri kristmas, so happi nu yeer}

Actually you may be out by several months but you know how organised
religion likes to lie whilst telling it's flock not to! ;-)