Old 26-12-2010, 05:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default What's Your Favorite Bell Pepper To Grow?

Last year I planted the rainbow heirloom peppers and also the north star
hybrid peppers. They both done fairly well with the exception of some
blossom end rot on the early fruits. The wife and I both enjoy stuffed
sweet peppers and this season I'll be trying a hybrid pepper called Big
Bertha. I'm in central Pennsylvania and hope this pepper does well here
in my garden. Has anyone grown this pepper and if so, what is your
opinion on it? Would also love to hear about other peppers that may do
well for me. Zone 5-6

Rich