Old 26-12-2010, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Am I the only one who hates Christmas?

"harry" wrote in message
You certainly want to pay it off as fast as poss. Interest rates are
bound to go up soonish. You often see free freezers on these
"freecycle" sites.
However you should examine your freezer contents carefully. They can
soon get filled with trash. The main reason for big freezer capacity
is if you grow your own veg/fruit/etc. You need to use freezer stuff
in rotation, difficult if it's a chest type.

"Interest rates are bound to go up soonish. "

The sooner the better.
As a saver , I am sick of subsidising the lifestyle of mortgage payers and
bankers bonus unearners.

Pete