Old 26-12-2010, 09:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default What's Your Favorite Bell Pepper To Grow? (Bob)

I'm kind of lucky when it comes to seeds. My brother-in-law works for a
seed company here that sells seed to farmers as well as retail outlets.
At the end of the season, they give all the left over seed packets to
their employees. He doesn't have a garden thus gives the seed packets
to me by the grocery bags full. I pick out what I want and then pass
the rest on to other people and tell them to do the same. I see that my
brother-in-law gets all the fresh veggies he can use