Old 26-12-2010, 11:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Chilli plant without chillies

VinceG wrote:
I have three chilli plants in a large pot. The plants have flowered
twice but not produced any chillies. Can I do anything or should I
give up and try again with a new plant?

They are not getting pollinated properly, there is no reason to think that
new plants would be different. What has the temperature been like over the
last few weeks? Are there any insect pollinators with access to the plants?

David