Old 25-02-2003, 10:03 PM
it's me

Default GARDENING NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!!

Cereoid+10+ wrote:

What really bothers little Lizzy is that all of the recent topics have been
over her head and she is overwhelmed by it all!!!

You should all take pity on baby girl. She still needs someone to hold her
hand just to cross the street!!! She'd much rather be making mud pies in her
secret little garden hidden from the big bad world!!!!!!

Ms. Brown is right this is a NG about gardening and posts should be limited to gardening.

As long as groups are not moderated you will continue to get OT Post,
people who don't use Spell Check, Top Post, Use poor Grammer, Etc...
Deal with it.

But it's A$$holes like you that make personal attacks on people for no
good reason is far worst than any OT Post and does more to break up NGs
then anything else.

So, I hope you have a cold wet spring and all your seeds ROT! Followed
by NO rain this summer, And you are hit with a early Killing FROST!

There, I feel better. and no I didn't use spell check.

Kevin

Some days it doesn't pay to chew through the straps!