Old 27-12-2010, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Am I the only one who hates Christmas?

On 26/12/2010 17:10, Baz wrote:
stuart wrote in
:

As long as you live 7 years after implementing said plan. I think the
statistics suggest that most don't.

stuart noble, hello

What "said plan" are you refering to if implemented, and which statistics
suggest most don't? do what?
What don't do what? after my 7 years?

Talk about confused. I am.

Work this one out if you can,
Happy new year to you, stuart.

Baz

But if you plan, and trust your family things can be all so different.
(hint hint)

Sorry to be cryptic. I assumed you meant that you intended to give the
house away to family to avoid care charges and/or inheritance tax.
Either way the 7 year issue raises its ugly head.
Perhaps you should tell *us* what your plan is :-)
HNY to you too.