Old 27-12-2010, 07:01 PM
VinceG VinceG is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post
VinceG wrote:
I have three chilli plants in a large pot. The plants have flowered
twice but not produced any chillies. Can I do anything or should I
give up and try again with a new plant?

They are not getting pollinated properly, there is no reason to think that
new plants would be different. What has the temperature been like over the
last few weeks? Are there any insect pollinators with access to the plants?

David
Thanks for all your replies people.

The plants are indoors here in the Uk in this miserable winter. There is nothing to polonate them at the moment, so we'll leave them indoors until the summer and will put them outside in the good weather.