Old 27-12-2010, 07:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default What's Your Favorite Bell Pepper To Grow?

"zxcvbob" wrote
EVP MAN wrote:

in my garden. Has anyone grown this pepper and if so, what is your
opinion on it? Would also love to hear about other peppers that may do
well for me. Zone 5-6

I seldom grow sweet peppers, but a friend in Louisiana sent me some
seeds for a long sweet pepper he calls "Longhorn" that's prolific
and good. It's not really a bell pepper, but it tastes like one.

That sounds like what I know as a 'bannana pepper'.
Carol, zone 7B