Old 27-12-2010, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Am I the only one who hates Christmas?

"harry" wrote in message

if they are not so good *******g ask.

I have always bought duff houses and done them up. Our first house
cost £400 in 1970. My last house cost £10,000 in solicitor and estate
agent's fees alone (and that was a downsize). Got out just in time I
think.
The plan is to upsize when houses are cheap and downsize when they are
expensive. So the last move was a downsize. The problem is where to
invest the difference these day as someone else was saying.
There is a plot to encourage people to take their money and invest it
in the stockmarket HehHeh. The ******* bankers are trying to wring
the last drop of money from us. I won't be falling for that one.
They have stolen our past, present and future now they want more.

-------
My secret is - find a house with the land you want and stay there. Grade up
gradually but stop in your forties.
My house is now paid for.
Tina