Old 28-12-2010, 08:23 PM
dave in norfolk dave in norfolk is offline
Registered User

Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
Default Climbing rose

We moved into an old house and there is a climbing rose that has fallen over away from the house. To move it into the right place to grow it up the house again I planned to put in the ground a couple of stakes. I was then going to tie some rope to the rose and stake and gradually pull up the rose an inch or two at a time. Does anybody think this would work or should I take it out and replant? Thank you in advance, Dave.