Old 29-12-2010, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default "Just Add Ice" orchids

Today the temperature got up into the 20's, and to celebrate I went
to Home Depot and bought a Phalaenopsis orchid for my office
(because it was warm enough I could get it in from the parking lot
without worrying about the cold zapping the blooms.) It has 6 or 7
big blooms and two unopened buds.

Now I'm gonna have to clean my desk because the orchid looks stupid
amongst all that paper and candy wrappers and clutter. :-/

Actually, that was part of my plan all along. Needed some
motivation to clean the place up.

Bob