Old 29-12-2010, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Bread Sauce

"Pam Moore" wrote in message

I have hardly any bird visitors to my garden now. I put quite a bit
of bread out, front and back and have just retrieved it thismorning,
untouched. Can't work out why there are so few birds here. There are
fields 50 yards away. There is one cat which wanders around.
A few blackbirds have been feasting on the pyracantha berries. No
sigh of the fieldfares or redwings which visited during last winter's
snow.
We ate all our bread sauce!

Possibly the cat is responsible.
We are a cat free zone and the feeding population can be measured in dozens
including six blackbirds.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com