Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
redled

Default Java ferns -no rhizomes

Yeah, they just opened here a little while ago, and from the beginning I tried
to avoid them for fish. It feels like they know a lot, but would rathar make
a sale than share that knowledge. I'm going to avoid them for plants now too,
after that (they also sold me "aquafern" which I'm now sure is not aquatic at
all, and I don't think it was even alive when I bought it). When I asked if
they could order glosso, the guy (a manager, I think) said "No, but I have it
at home, it's very nice" and then walked away. Oh well, a more deserving LFS
will get all my money from now on.

In article , wrote:
On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:42:55 GMT,
(redled) wrote:

Alright. Those plantlets are coming along fast, so I'll do that. They wanted

about 5x as much at Big Al's for ones with rhizomes.

I'm rather shocked that any store would charge money for a leaf....

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

__
"Insert witty comment here."