Old 30-12-2010, 02:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Tomato Support Idea (Brooklyn)

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:44:49 -0500, (EVP MAN)
wrote:

In my heading I had (nanzi) and that was who I was responding to. I use
web tv to post and not a computer. Perhaps things look different in
this discuss group to those who use computers. On my web tv, it all
looks very normal just as it should and it's very clear who I respond
to.

Does Web TV allow you to just click "reply"? You would be replying to
the article/thread you are reading at the time.

I don't know how it works is why I ask....

For example -- can you reply to me without adding (Oren) on the
subject line or does Web TV add that automatically?