Old 30-12-2010, 03:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default Tomato Support Idea

I just click respond to the post I'm reading. I have to type in on the
subject line myself.

I just responded to your post but now I'll go up and remove Brooklyn
from the subject line before I hit send.

The people who create groups using web tv are considered the group
owner. The group owner can also ban trouble makers from using his or
her group. Once a ban is in place, the person can read the posts but
they can't post or respond to others in the group. It's kind of a shame
this group don't seem to have a owner with the same web tools.

Rich