Old 30-12-2010, 05:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Tomato Support Idea

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 23:36:31 -0500, (EVP MAN)
wrote:

Web tv must not ad a portion of the thread I respond to. It doesn't do
it automatically or give me that option. The only choice I have is to
read a thread and then hit respond and let web tv do it's thing......LOL
That's why I type the persons nick in the subject line at times to let
them know I'm responding to their post. I'd rather grow and eat matters
also .............. Rich

There should be the ability for you to select the portion of text you
wish to reply that would be included in your reply.

It can be mouse (right click, select text and then hit reply) or
keyboard selection of the text you want to comment about. I don't
know for Web TV .

I think we now have you on the same single "Subject line", for now.

That is important.

I growed [sic] me some big matters one year. Cherries nearly as big
as a half-dollar. I had vines 14' long -at least. And plenty of stake
matters. I gave many to three neighbors and still had plenty for
canning tomato sauce.