Old 30-12-2010, 07:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Saving rain water

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Brooklyn1" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

1 TS per 5 gallons is the USDA recommended amount to render clear water
safe
for drinking. With only a 32G container (my fish tank is more than
double
that) he's not storing it for long.

Your aquarium water is chlorinated, you're an idiot and a liar.

No, you have to declorinate fishtank water or you kill the fish.

You ok? You've been in a bad mood for days now.

Sheldon goes through his grumpy old man phases now and then as do we all.
He'll be OK again in due time.

He never has been.
--
- Billy