Old 30-12-2010, 06:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Saving rain water

"FarmI" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

Quick Sticks? Not familar with that. Fill me in?

Ah sorry. I try to post in a universal language North Americans can
understand easily without resorting to google but sometimes the local
lingo slips out (David H-S would know what I meant). It just means
'quickly'.

Ah! No problem! Been a traveler most of my life (US Navy, 26 years, now
retired and on second career). I can OZ speak cookery pretty well. I also
know to not make reference to 'God, the Son, and the Holy Ghost' having sex
as an exclaimation there. Tends to bring a bar there to a screetching halt
in conversation. An oddly touchy group (grin).