Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
JoAnn

Default Aquabotanic experience

I've ordered dry goods from Robert at AquaBotanic. I had some
questions about which product was best and spoke with him on the
phone. He was extremely helpful and the service/product and delivery
was great.

I've got him in mind for my next plant order. That's my $.02. I came
away with the impression that Robert understands what customer service
means and is motivated when it comes to helping customers.

I'm not affiliated with him, but he gets good marks from me.

JoAnn

(nikolay_kraltchev) wrote in message . com...
Has anyone placed and order with Robert H. (Aquabotanic.com) and how
was the service that he provided?

Would you recommend ordering from him?

--Nikolay