Old 31-12-2010, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Saving rain water

"cshenk" wrote in message
"FarmI" wrote

It just means
'quickly'.

Ah! No problem! Been a traveler most of my life (US Navy, 26 years, now
retired and on second career). I can OZ speak cookery pretty well. I
also know to not make reference to 'God, the Son, and the Holy Ghost'
having sex as an exclaimation there. Tends to bring a bar there to a
screetching halt in conversation. An oddly touchy group (grin).

??? That one went right by me and I don't understand it. Being touchy
about a religious comment in a bar is not something I'd associate any Ocker
group with. You didn't make it around a bunch of drunk Catholics did you?