Old 31-12-2010, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default temperatures; max/min

I'm a bit late entering this thread, but haveing done a bit of Googlong I
found this site:-

http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/hom...e/common-winte
r-boiler-enquiries

Having viewed the video contained therein, I see that my condensate pipe
is
22mm - not the recommended 32mm, nor is it lagged. It is an external pipe.
The installers were BRITISH GAS. I wonder if they've been properly
trained
?

Bill

When was it installed?

My system was installed about two yeaers ago - the mention of the 32mm pipe
was in the video on the Worcester.Bosch website mentioned above.

Bill