Old 31-12-2010, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Saving rain water

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Having read him for at least 10 years
(probably more) I've become used to the way he is.

You must be a saint ;O)

You're in New South Wales, aren't you? Away from the flooding?

Yes, but most of the easter States ahve had soem flooding in some areas in
the past couple of months. We've had 'local' flooding in the nearest big
shopping town when the river went up a few weeks ago and there has been the
odd downpour that has resulted in roof damage/collapse etc. The town that
flooded was cut in half by flood waters and there are some spectacular logs
and vegetation around the place as a result of the flood. didnt' affect us
as I don't do all that much shopping and I could live out of my (big, well
stocked typical country) pantry for a month if need be.