Old 01-01-2011, 08:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bloke Down The Pub Bloke Down The Pub is offline

Default Down Under getting a new meaning Note the scale

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1...larger-t_n_803
033.html

I Come From A Land Down Under 3:46 Men At Work

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10981230

My sympathies go to both nationalities affected by the current flooding.

A very rough estimate taken from both links above:

It would appear that we have approx 3 times the land area under water, it
would also appear we have slightly less people affected by the flood waters
ours 200,000 theirs up to 20 million. I know where I prefer to live.

Mike