Old 01-01-2011, 06:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gardenlen[_2_] gardenlen[_2_] is offline

Default Down Under getting a new meaning Note the scale

by my reconing as i was thee in 1991 the rocky flood has not as yet
peaked above the 1991 flood likethey have been saying, and as for the
others then i would have my doubts to the accuracy of the reporting,
as always the major impact is that they allow housing develpments to
take place on flood plains and reclaimed swamps and this pushes the
flood water into new area (never been flooded) so they are equation
this to extra flood height event.

some furphies going on me thinks.

look for the reaction of old ime locals they aren't in a flap as
they've seen or heard it all before.

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:37:44 -0500, Bill who putters
wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1...larger-t_n_803
033.html

I Come From A Land Down Under 3:46 Men At Work

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10981230

--

Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither

Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is".

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Be Content With What You Have And