Old 02-01-2011, 05:52 AM posted to aus.gardens
tathraman tathraman is offline

Default Phosopohorus intolerance

On Jan 2, 1:42*pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
tathraman wrote:
I have a SuperTreat septic system which waters my garden. Some plants

What area does the effluent get spread over?

around 200 sq. metres

How often do you do laundry

twice weekly
and dishes?
about the same

I've given up on drippers as they always need cleaning out, despite
filters. Instead I have 5or 6 garden sprinkliers which do a fine job,

Which plants do well

WEEDS! pittosposrum, hymenosporum, melaleucas, callistemons, violets
(but they don't flower), lavender, clivea, agapanthus,camellia, agave,
hydrangea and hibiscus (middling).

and which do not?
azaleas

Hope this is what you need to know!