Old 02-01-2011, 03:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default So lonely...

If he is being held with no visitors, how do you know all the "details"
about the holding of this traitor?

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
... on this NG. Guess most everybody has gone dormant.

We are digging out of the rain storms that have caused a lot of damage
in So. Calif. Fortunately my house in a "flat, boring" area has come
through OK, esp. since I had a roof leak fixed last summer. But a lot
of houses in the canyons and in the cliffs overlooking the sea have
taken a terrible beating, with danger of landslides continuing.

Garden is hysterical with joy over the nice clean sky water that has
been pouring down for -- what? two weeks? week and a half? I have
filled several trash cans with sky water, to use on house plans for
the next long time. I have hear a dash of chlorine will keep the
water from getting icky. T/F?

This is to wish all the good people on this NG Happy Holidays and a
New Year of peace, health and prosperity.

Let us share our blessings with poor Bradley Manning, who is still in
a Navy brig under inhuman -- read: "torture" conditions. He needs to
hear from us. That our government can be so spiteful and do illegal
things to people is no news, but what they're doing to this kid is
beyond all limits. We must stand up for the rule of law!

He is being kept -- falsely -- under a "Prevention of Injury" rule.
He is not a dangerous to himself; that is a slimey pretext. He can't
get a night's sleep; they wake him every 5 minutes. He has NO
exercise time. No pillow, no blanket. In solitary for the last few
months. Cannot receive visitors. Has no reading matter. He is
deteriorating mentally and physically. The govt's objective is to
break him so he will turn on WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Please go to firedoglake.com and add your support. Not because you
agree or disagree with WikiLeaks and Bradley Manning. But because
what is being done to this boy is ILLEGAL. Our silence is
complicity. What if it was your son?

HP