Old 02-01-2011, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Weather

In message ,
writes
Paul Luton wrote:
Coldest December for over a hundred years. I put it down to global
warming

Coldest December in UK ! Yes it might well be a side effect of global
warming.

Apparently if it really is a side-effect of the ice-caps melting diverting
the gulf stream away from us, it's going to do a lot more harm to the
country's climate and weather system than we're currently seeing. :-/

AIUI the perceived threat is that the gulf stream will just stop
--
hugh
common sense." Buddha