Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Weather

In message , Granity
writes

No Name;908855 Wrote:
Paul Luton wrote:--
Coldest December for over a hundred years. I put it down to global
warming-
Coldest December in UK ! Yes it might well be a side effect of global
warming.-

Apparently if it really is a side-effect of the ice-caps melting
diverting
the gulf stream away from us, it's going to do a lot more harm to the
country's climate and weather system than we're currently seeing. :-/

Another scare story put about by the warmists to get the great unwashed
to believe in the religion so that they won't complain about being taxed
more.

What mechanism do you propose operates to prevent the addition of
greenhouse gases resulting in (on average) a warming of the climate?
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley