Old 03-01-2011, 05:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mysterious Traveler Mysterious Traveler is offline

Default So lonely...

On 01/03/2011 12:29 AM, Billy wrote:
In lecomsupplyinc,
"Don wrote:

Summary execution.

Uh-huh. So now your saying laws don't matter? No habeas corpus?
Now we just spout the drivel from the corporate owned news, and hope
they told us the truth.

So what proof do you have that Bradley Manning is guilty, and deserving
of the death penalty? The government seems to waffle between "sabotage",
and "the releases are old news that we know already".

Personally, I find it refreshing to know what really is going on in our
government.

Manning took an oath when he joined the US military, he knew what he
was doing was wrong. He was in a job with high level security clearance
and knew it was illegal for him to take anything. He deserves to be
shot as an example to anyone else who thinks about doing the same
thing. His superior officer or officers who allowed him to take a data
recorder into his job knew it wasn't allowed and they should be tried
and suffer some of the consequences along with Manning.

--
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
~Winston Churchill

“Islam is the crack cocaine of religion” ~John Bodart

On September 11, 2010 Muslims in England were burning American
flags and calling for the overthrow of the United States. They
call Islam a Religion of Peace, but it's more like a Religion Of
Psychos.