Old 03-01-2011, 05:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mysterious Traveler Mysterious Traveler is offline

Default So lonely...

On 01/03/2011 12:34 AM, Billy wrote:
In lecomsupplyinc,
"D. wrote:

Aiding and abetting the enemy in time of war, summary execution.

There are many who think these wars, and maybe even 9/11 itself, was a
crock. So our speaking-out against the war, may be construed as aiding
the enemy as well.

Does free speech no longer exist in this country??

What are we becoming, Don?

What are you an Idiot? With free speech you can say anything you want
but taking classified information and giving it to the world is illegal
and the criminals need to be punished. If people in the US military
could choose what rules they want to uphold or break then the security
of our country is in jeopardy. Terrorist depend on idiots like you to
aid them in their attacks against the US.

"Higgs wrote in message
On Jan 2, 10:48 am, "Don wrote:
Summary execution.

It seems nobody is noticing that Assange is not a U.S. Citizen, so
cannot be held to have committed treason against the U.S.

HB

--
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
~Winston Churchill

“Islam is the crack cocaine of religion” ~John Bodart

On September 11, 2010 Muslims in England were burning American
flags and calling for the overthrow of the United States. They
call Islam a Religion of Peace, but it's more like a Religion Of
Psychos.