Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
LeighMo

Default Sagittaria & Vallisneria

I have a 110 gallon tank with a 110 Watt compact fluorescent. I don't have
CO2, but I do use Fluorish Excel when I remember...
Most of my plants are doing great, including several so-called high-light
plants like swords and crypts. I have to prune weekly my cabomba,
hygrophilia,
and myriophyllum.
It's working for me.

You have 1 wpg. He's talking about a tank that will have almost 4 wpg. You
don't need CO2. He does!

And there is something to be said for tanks with moderate light levels.
Especially for beginners. I did it that way, and I'm glad I did. Gave me a
chance to learn to walk before trying to run.

Leigh