Old 03-01-2011, 10:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default So lonely...

In article ,
Mysterious Traveler wrote:

On 01/03/2011 12:34 AM, Billy wrote:
In lecomsupplyinc,
"D. wrote:

Aiding and abetting the enemy in time of war, summary execution.

There are many who think these wars, and maybe even 9/11 itself, was a
crock. So our speaking-out against the war, may be construed as aiding
the enemy as well.

Does free speech no longer exist in this country??

What are we becoming, Don?

What are you an Idiot? With free speech you can say anything you want
but taking classified information and giving it to the world is illegal
and the criminals need to be punished.

I agree, but I wouldn't go below lower than Congressional
Representatives.

If people in the US military
could choose what rules they want to uphold or break then the security
of our country is in jeopardy. Terrorist depend on idiots like you to
aid them in their attacks against the US.

And if we called the war off now? I doubt that the few hundred "die
hard" al Quaida would want to start the war over again. If they do, then
they give us no choice, but why don't we start by giving them a choice.
I know the the military-industrial complex would be unhappy about that
but we can't keep supporting these self-serving parasites.

Using invectives is VERY unhelpful.

"Higgs wrote in message
On Jan 2, 10:48 am, "Don wrote:
Summary execution.

It seems nobody is noticing that Assange is not a U.S. Citizen, so
cannot be held to have committed treason against the U.S.

HB

--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw