Old 03-01-2011, 10:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Property Line Looks Like A Jungle

On Jan 3, 4:31*pm, (EVP MAN) wrote:
I live in Pennsylvania. *This neighbor is the type of guy that seems to
feel that he can do as he pleases when it comes to others BUT he will be
the first to tell you or complain if he feels you are doing something
against him. *It's like: *I can step on your toes but don't you dare
step on mine! *Even if I could, *it would cost me a small fortune to
hire a tree trimmer to take the limbs off of all his huge trees that
overhang my property. *This is why I said about planting some cherry
trees near his clothes lines. *It would sure give me some bargaining
power

Rich

No it probably wouldn't from a growing standpoint. His established
Jungle wouldn't give your Cherries a chance. If your gutters are
damaged call your homeowners insurance office.
MJ