Old 03-01-2011, 10:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default So lonely...

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article pplyinc,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article pplyinc,
"D. Staples" wrote:

Aiding and abetting the enemy in time of war, summary execution.

There are many who think these wars, and maybe even 9/11 itself, was a
crock. So our speaking-out against the war, may be construed as aiding
the enemy as well.

Does free speech no longer exist in this country??

What are we becoming, Don?

Gut less cowards who would rather grow roses?

Gutless cowards without due process, habeas corpus, or free speech.
You sure you're not a Wahhabi al Quaida, Don?

Methodist, thank you very much, but, due process, habeas corpus, or free
speech have a few little hiccups in the military, all of which lead to the
stockade, some to the gallows. May his trip be short.

Well I'm glad you came to your senses and started supporting "The Most
Disappointing President Ever". So, no more due process, habeas corpus,
or free speech. Good-bye 21st Century, hello 12th.

With this issue out of the way, we can go back to getting ****ed-off at
the most "disappointing President ever" for:
1) the 20% increase in civilian deaths in Pakistan due to intensified
use of drone aircraft

2) extended military commitment in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen,
Somalia, and Ethiopia

3) continuation of spying on all American citizens

4) authorizing the murder of an American citizen

5) suspension of habeas corpus

6) using "national security" to prevent government transparency

7) appointing ideologues to lead the FCC and the Deficit Panel which
will lead to higher charges for wireless users, and cuts in Medicare and
Social Security for the old and the sick

8) giving $700B to the rich (who have never had it so good as the last
10 years) and increasing taxes on the poor
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/28/business/28wages.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/29/business/29tax.html

9) continued U.S. support for Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians

10) putting in place a security system that essentially takes naked
pictures of our mothers, wives, and children, or requires them to be
groped.

I don't care what party wins the next election, as long as it is won by
an honest person. That probably rules out the Republicans, and the
Democrats.
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug